Thursday, March 25, 2010

In the beginning

In the beginning...

I am 20 weeks pregnant, I am a stay at home and grow baby, wife. My job wasn't good for me getting pregnant and after many years of trying and turning to IVF and it not working the first time, my husband and I decided it would be best for me to leave my job before round 2, plus we had just one more shot at it.

It worked! We are half way to meeting our little baby. Shh it's a surprise on what we are having! So come August 2010 we'll get the best present in our lives. Found out we were pregnant just before Christmas so that was the best Christmas present ever!

My first trimester was hard, needles, needles and more needles. Needless to say I lost my needle phobia. Dr. Shamma was awesome, he made our dreams come true. I miss going there, when you do IVF you get monitored very closely, and then you graduate back to your regular ob/gyn, which I really like, but I miss the staff at IVF Michigan Ypsilanti office. Sure I'll be back some day when it's time to thaw our little kid-cicle!

So that's were we are for now. Pregnant, and keeping busy at home with the housework, some yard work, crocheting, sewing, and sleeping. Trying to clear out the little bedroom that will someday be a nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! It's looking great so far! I hope you enjoy blogging...it's been fun for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete