Friday, June 11, 2010

A day of Rest!

Hi all, we have been very busy working around the house this week. Chad was done with school on Monday and I've worked him every day. We did get the sheds cleaned out and most of the things that resided in baby's room that go into the sheds are now there. The room isn't empty by no means, we still have stuff to shuffle about the house. Sure we'll find homes for it all, I hope. But after so much work I am not feeling that great today, and since Chad is working at the gallery all day I am resting, and feeling better for it. I hate that I've become a girlie girl, I can't lift heavy things, I can't work for long periods of time, I can't reach things really high or down low. So Chad has been pretty wonderful for the most part at helping me out. And trying to make me feel better about not being able to do things like I used to. I don't like asking for help, it's very hard for me.

We have a very packed June, two open houses this weekend, then our baby showers the next two Saturdays and we need to throw in there Father's day and Chad's birthday. And I can't say I look forward to all the busyness. I hope the weather cooperates for our showers. And I hope people show up. Oh well can't control either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment