Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Good and The Bad

The good for the day: We got another peek at baby, the ultrasound went just fine, the baby's heart is fine, they couldn't get a few measurements on the last one that was at 18 weeks, so we went back today. Baby is laying side to side, with it's head on the right. It's feet are by it's head. We got three new pictures, one of a foot and two profile picks with a fist. So all it looking good! The heart rate was 154.

The bad for the day: Trying to register for baby stuff, plan was to register at Walmart, we already registered at Babies R Us, at the first Walmart the girl told us we could only print out at that store, you couldn't register, had to go to a different store. So we drove to another Walmart, where the guy tells us, you can only register online, not in the store. I was pretty pissy now, I had it all planned out what to register where. And I'm sorry the crib I like at the Walmart store isn't online at all, and what's in the store doesn't match what's online. So we left there, me ranting and raving how stupid that all was all the way out the store. We then went to Target, where we got to go around the store and scan the items we wanted. Granted many of the things I wanted, that were wrote on my list for Walmart aren't carried at Target, but I got to add them to the Babies R Us registry online, we looked at them in the store when we were there, but wanted to register at more than one place, give people options. Hopefully I am done with it. I didn't find it all that fun. One baby things cost way to much, come on now. But I doubt I can get away with a buy me used stuff for my baby shower gifts, it's cheaper.

So for now, I am going to try to relax a bit before it's time to go to sleep, look at the picture of my darling baby, and remember it's for he/she.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the troubles you're having at Wal-mart! They must have changed things since I registered there, because I didn't have any troubles at all. I would have registered at Target, but Rich's family shops at Wal-Mart and I didn't think I could register more than 2 places. It's hard keeping it all straight! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We registered at Walmart for the wedding and it was easy. They changed their ways. See I feel the same way, that I shouldn't register at more than two places. But I survived! Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.

    ReplyDelete