Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tae Bo Baby

Well over the last few days Baby Bennett has been very active, it must be laying sideways, because I feel those kicks and jabs on both sides of my belly button. It's so strange to be sitting and see my belly move. Chad can now feel them too!

I just don't know how to describe the feeling. I used to lay down and hope the baby would wake up and move so I could feel it. Now it's moving pretty much through out the day, so baby on cat naps?

I am getting ready to drink the stuff for my gestational glucose tolerance test, oh what fun, figure I should just get it over with. If you are on glucophage xr for pcos, can you develop gestational diabetes, just wondering? Well I'm off the drink the stuff and start the wait for the one hour mark, the instructions say to get to the lab about 15 minutes before your one hour mark and let them know when you need to be drawn in case they are busy.

Then my doctor's appointment is tomorrow at 3:15pm, with one of the other doctors at the practice I go to. Get to hear the heart beat again. I can hear it at home, but that doppler one is so cool!

1 comment:

  1. That's neat that you can drink it at home! I had to go to the doctor's office and drink it there and wait...and wait...and wait-LOL! I thought they wanted to be able to keep an eye on you in case it gave you troubles?

    ReplyDelete