Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vogtmann/Furst Shower Pictures - June 19th, 2010


Chad and I with our cake, he must have really wanted cake, he's imagining about how good it will taste!


This is the bear my mom made for baby's room, isn't it just so cute!


This is our adorable cake, Hello Mommy...GoodBye Tummy! Gotta love it!


This was the cutest basket with winnie the pooh and friends stuffed rattles, with the wonderful polka dotted balloons, made by very close family friend Julie! Thank you so very much! The wind kept catching it!


Another great decoration for the shower, this diaper cake was so beautiful, some thought it was a real cake. My Aunt Jenette made this for our shower, amazing work! Thank you so very much!


Chad and I after all was cleaned up and getting ready to head for home!


Us with a belly to belly shot, gosh whose is bigger, I have him beat now.


I look really huge in this picture, but still decided to post it.

1 comment:

  1. aww you look so adorable! I'm bummed I missed out on the fun, but can't wait to celebrate when the baby comes!!

    ReplyDelete